Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beautiful Blogs



I just love a beautiful blog. I am not sure what it is about the colors, photos, or musings but I think my new-found affinity for the digital may be related to my love of gorgeous papers and divine pens. You don't even want to know how many cards, stickers, reams of paper, or boxes of pens I have stockpiled. It is astounding.

I last posted to this blog in November, 2005 as a way to share my experiences in graduate school. Alas, that didn't last. Homework, teaching, writing a dissertation... it all got in the way. Oh, and around that time I discovered facebook. Ah, facebook... the most divine time suck but such an amazing invention.

So, let's try this again. -- Take 2!

At right, I have listed some of my favorite blogs. I am sure there are more but here is a start. I absolutely adore The Pioneer Woman and if you have yet to discover her, put down what you are doing and go there now. You will NOT be disappointed. A friend introduced me to Enjoying The Small Things which left me bawling my eyes out in the middle of the night one evening. Feel free to check out this smattering of favorite blogs and let me know what you think. If you have other suggestions, feel free to share. I am always game for a beautiful blog!

Image from: http://thepioneerwoman.com

No comments: